World Coffee Events (WCE) is the premier producer of events for the coffee community worldwide. Our mission is to develop events that engage the specialty coffee community and promote coffee excellence.
World Coffee Championships
Upcoming World Coffee Championships
2023 World Coffee Championship Season
- Athens World Coffee Championships at World of Coffee: June 22-24, 2023
- Featuring the World Barista Championship, World Brewers Cup, World Cup Tasters Championship, and Cezve/Ibrik Championship
- Taipei World Coffee Championships at Taiwan International Coffee Show: November 17-20, 2023
- Featuring the World Latte Art Championship, World Coffee in Good Spirits Championship, and World Coffee Roasting Championship
2024 World Coffee Championship Season
- Chicago World Coffee Championships at Specialty Coffee Expo: April 12-14
- Featuring the World Brewers Cup & World Cup Tasters Championship
- Busan World Coffee Championships at World of Coffee Busan: May 1-4
- Featuring the World Barista Championship
- More announcements coming soon!
Community & Knowledge Building Events
Top-ranking World Coffee Championships competitors come directly to your screen in this digital series—get to know more about the All-Stars, how they got into coffee, their competition experience, what they’ve been doing since, and how to make one of their signature beverages. Catch up with the first four seasons now, with season five launching in Spring 2022.